Friday, December 16, 2011

Fun Friday Finds- Puns, World's Largest Disco & Surfing Alpaca

I've been in St. Louis this week and I've realized there is much more to offer in this city than just the Arch. One of the places we went was the City Museum. Pretty awesome. If you are ever in St. Louis and you want to take a break from looking for Nelly, check it out.
I will always talk about Marcel the Shell whenever I get a chance. It was nice to see a little interview with his creators. I love that it's such a simple concept but so entertaining. Can't wait to see Marcel the Shell with Shoes on in a book or tv show!
I think I'm pretty funny. The problem with that is that no one else thinks I'm that funny. I'm ok with that though. I mean, as long as I make myself giggle, that's all that matters, right? One of my favorite things: puns. This website collects a bunch of very punny things and I get to read them. Talk about wonderful.
Have you ever wondered who would attend the World's Largest Disco? What? You didn't even know there was such a thing? Well, there is: https://www.worldslargestdisco.com/ and David Cassidy was a special guest. Pretty groovy!
We've all seen videos of a dog surfing or a squirrel water skiing, but have you seen an Alpaca surfing? Now you have! My main question: where did they find a wetsuit for the Alpaca?
 
Listening to Sharon Jones and the Dap Kings.
 
 
Happy Friday!

No comments: