Friday, December 2, 2011

Fun Friday Finds-It's a short week!

My Fun Friday Finds are a little short this week. It's been pretty busy at work, so I've decided to take Friday off and go skiing. Why not, right?


So enjoy what I have in store for you and dream of me shredding down the mountains! You can even join me from your desk chair if you would like... no ski goggles necessary!


Ok, on to the Fun Friday Finds:


There's a tumblr site that is called The Same Picture of Dave Coulier Every Day and it is just that. The best thing is that people keep checking back to see if this person is going to throw up a different picture. By people, I mean me. This guy's gotta put up a different picture sometime, right? I mean, the same picture... every day?!?! Said in the voice of Uncle Joey: Cut it out!



If you can't tell, I'm a pretty big fan of Full House. I would growing up, I would believe that the Full House crew was completely wholesome and could teach me a lesson about life on a weekly basis. The good news is that Uncle Jesse is still out in the world today teaching me things, this time it's how to cuddle. Check out John Stamos' Snugglefest. Don't worry, Bob Saget makes an appearance. 

This may be my new favorite. It's got the quirkiness of Awkward Family Photos and the snarky commentary of Cake Wrecks to make it a non-stop read. If you haven't checked out Ugly Renaissance Babies, you should probably do that right now. No, I mean it... right now. It's just that entertaining.

This has been going around on the interwebs lately. Not sure really what to think about it, but I definitely read most of it, so it's worth checking out Texts from Bennett. Maybe you can help me decide what to think...
Like I said, there's a short list this week. Either way, hope you enjoy!

Listening to City and Colour. 


No comments: