Friday, March 2, 2012

Fun Friday Finds- Porcupines and Hank for Senate


Well I wanted to give my millions (or dozens) of readers some fun things to check out this Friday. I mean, if you are stuck at work, you should probably find something to entertain yourself. I, on the other hand, will find all my fun this Friday by making fresh tracks on the mountain with some friends. Mountains are reporting anywhere from 3-11 inches of fresh and I intend to check that out! Sound like some other friends had the same idea, so it should be a pretty sick day. If I haven't sold you on how amazing my day is going to be, you should probably watch this and have some Pow for Breckfast!

So for those of you that aren’t so lucky, here’s some fun for your Friday:

Porcupine Eating A Carrot. Not much further explanation needed, but it is amazing.

Hank for Senate. Why wouldn’t you vote for him? He look great in a tie. Don’t pay attention to those negative campaign ads!

Oops! Running late. Don't want to miss the snow. Just watch Porcupine eating a carrot on repeat. It will pass the time.

Listening to M83.




No comments: